3.0

We had tickets to see Aerosmith and regretfully had to listen to In Living Colour prior to Aerosmith coming out on stage.Not only was this group VERY LOUD, we could not understand a word they were singing because of having his mouth directly on the microphone.

The music was not good, they were loud and obnoxious. Hopefully, this group will not return to Frontier Days. We had seats in the handicap section. We were approached at least 5 times asking if we would be willing to change seats.

WTH????? We paid for our seats, were comfortable with our seats, yet kept getting harassed to move because they might have to accommodate those in wheelchairs. Seems to me the people in wheelchairs should have accommodations in place when they purchased their tickets. My boyfriend has a leg off and I am in a knee brace - we were not able to climb up and down stairs not sit in grandstand seats comfortably.

We would have moved to help those in wheelchairs if we needed to, but my point is we should not have been expected to. The gentlemen that usher the handicapped area were a bit intrusive. We often felt like we were being stalked throughout the entire evening. They need to have less ushers or ones that do not try and push their "authority" onto the customers.

One usher in particular was hovering over us the entire evening. The night evening we went to see Alabama. The same usher suggested we leave early to "avoid any crowds" to the parking lot (we needed a golf cart to get to our vehicle).

After taking his suggestion to leave early to catch a golf cart, we had to wait at least 45 minutes before we could even get a ride.The golf cart situation for handicapped people and the usher situation definitely need improvement.

This reviewer shared experience about "golf cart availability for handicapped people and too many ushers. in living colour hopefully does not return to frontier days." and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Cheyenne Frontier Days. The most disappointing about cheyenne frontier days ticket from Cheyenne Frontier Days was in living colour and ushers at concerts , but reviewer liked vendors. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cheyenne Frontier Days.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Cheyenne Frontier Days to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cheyenne Frontier Days?

Comments